1. The courses are offered under CaregiverAsia's sponsorship to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents.
2. Current and former employees of Kenko Academy and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible for the promotion.
1. All course registrations must be received at least 3 working days before the course start date (GMT +08:00).
2. Registrations must be completed in full and made in the manner specified on the Form by the closing date. Failure to do so will result in non-registration.
3. All registrations shall be handled by Representatives of Kenko Academy. Representatives shall contact all participants within 2 working days via contact details provided in the Forms.
4. Before commencement of the course, participants shall sign a sponsorship form at Kenko Academy. By signing the sponsorship form, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions stated on the form.
5. In order to receive the Statement of Attainment for each course, participants need to have an attendance of at least 75% and pass the assessment for the course. If participants fail to complete the course(s), a penalty equivalent to full course fees will be imposed and they will be de-registered from CaregiverAsia within 24 months from the course commencement date.
6. There is a minimum number of four participants required for the class to be conducted. Should the number of participants fall below the minimum, Kenko Wellness will advise if the class will still proceed.
7. A participant may withdraw from a class only once. Should a participant withdraw from a class more than once, he/she will not be allowed to attend the course anymore.
8. Upon taking the course(s), the participant shall maintain availability in his/her profile on CaregiverAsia's website for a period of not less than 12 months, and shall promote wellness and health as a freelance caregiver.
9. CGA reserves the right to decline and/or refuse any registrations/requests that do not meet the Terms & Conditions of the Promotion. These include Forms submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
Terms and Conditions
CaregiverAsia Pte Ltd ("CGA") maintains this web site ("Web Site") and is responsible for this promotion. All bookings and transactions are subject to following terms and conditions applying to your use ("Terms and Conditions") without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site for the Promotion. You may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without CGA's written permission. CGA reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
1. CGA shall not be responsible and shall not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone participating in this Promotion or accepting any gift. CGA is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion.
2. By participating in the Promotion or accepting the gift, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against CGA, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Promotion and acceptance of any gift, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
1. Each individual participating in this Promotion acknowledges that:
2. CGA and its affiliated companies respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Website or responds to our advertisements and Promotion. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.
2. Provision of Information to Third Parties - We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to "opt in" to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
5. Updating or Removing Information - You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within ten (10) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.