Do you have an infant to look after, and yet feel unprepared for this role? Perhaps you may have pondered enrolling in an infant care course but feel daunted by the high cost and lengthy duration? We understand your concerns and that's why CaregiverAsia has partnered with SEED Institute (an NTUC training institute), to allow aspiring caregivers, like yourself, to attend the Basic Infant Care Training and equip yourself with infant care knowledge in just 3 days!
Co-developed by infant care professionals from the KK Women's and Children's Hospital, this 3-day course includes the hands-on demonstration of daily babysitting duties, such as diapering, bathing, dressing, milk preparation and feeding! Other topics covered include:
- Understanding and supporting the development of infants
- Practicing proper infant care hygiene
- Knowing basic first aid and safety
- Identifying and solving common concerns about infants
- How to effectively communicate with family members and caregivers
- Hands-on Assessment
- Dates: 15, 22, and 29 Aug 2021
- Time: 9am to 5pm
- Venue: Mountbatten Square, 229 Mountbatten Road
- Course fees: $289 (inclusive of GST)
- Subsidy available:
- All NTUC members can claim up to 50% of course fees under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
Please note that the course will be conducted in English only.
Whether you are a parent, grandparent, domestic helper or professional babysitter, this course will be beneficial in equipping you with the knowledge, skills and resources required to look after an infant safely.