Ever thought about bringing in more value to your Caregiving services?
Seated Chair Massage is a popular way of relieving stress and releasing tension. In addition to the usual health benefits of massage, another benefit of Chair Massage is that it is done over the clothing. With Seated Chair Massage, you can avoid any discomfort or awkwardness that the customer may feel in disrobing for a traditional massage.
Here's a four-day training course conducted by Singapore Spa Institute (SSI) to equip you with the knowledge and skills that will allow you to practice seated chair massage.
Date: 22, 23, 24 and 29 April 2020
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: 2 Havelock Road, #02-25/26, Havelock II, S(059763)
Course fees: Between 80% to 95% government subsidy available (U.P: $1016.50)
Seated Chair Massage Training Course is eligible under SkillsFuture Credit.
Benefits of Seated Chair Massage include:
- Addresses head, neck, back, arms, hands and shoulders
- Provides relaxation and rejuvenation
- Relieves physical and mental stress
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Calms the nervous system
To ensure the safety of participants, Singapore Spa Institute has implemented the following preventive measures:
- Masks will be provided and participants have to put them on at all times during training.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for participants to disinfect their hands. Participants are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- Participants are to change into T-shirts provided by Singapore Spa Institute. Participants who do not have the shirts will put on disposable rain coats provided by Singapore Spa Institute. Rain coats will be available from 6th April 2020.
- Lunch will be provided by Singapore Spa Institute and participants are to consume lunch in the classroom.
- Singapore Spa Institute will record the temperature, travel history and medical history of participants in accordance with the Ministry of Health's regulations.
- In the event that the class has more than 10 participants, Singapore Spa Institute will split the class. Measures for social distancing will be in place.
Interested in learning how to provide a soothing seated chair massage? Submit the form on your right and Singapore Spa Institute will contact you to let you know the subsidies claimable!