Do you want to help parents and their infants? Would you like to understand your own baby's cues and also gain confidence in your parenting skills? Learn more about infant massage here!
3 and 4 September 2020 OR
14 and 15 September 2020
Venue: 2 Havelock Road, #02-25/26, Havelock II, S(059763)
Course fees: Up to 90% government subsidy available (U.P: $588.50)
Infant Massage Training Course is eligible under SkillsFuture Credit.
• Maintain personal hygiene and grooming
• Set up facilities in treatment station
2. Consult with Infant’s Parent/Caregiver
• Review client profile form
• Check with infant’s parent/caregiver for any contraindication to treatment
• Carry out visual assessment of infant’s body condition
3. Perform Infant Massage
4. Post Treatment Activities
• Put clothes back on infant upon completion of treatment
• Obtain feedback from infant’s parent/caregiver on treatment carried out
• Provide appropriate aftercare advice to infant’s parent/caregiver
• Reinstate room on completion of treatment
To ensure the safety of participants, Singapore Spa Institute has implemented the following preventive measures:
- Masks will be provided and participants have to put them on at all times during training.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided for participants to disinfect their hands. Participants are strongly encouraged to wash their hands frequently.