1. The Program is open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and others residing in Singapore.
1. The complimentary 2 hours of baby sitting or 1 round-trip medical escorting service must be made in a single booking.
2.The Babysitter can provide service for a maximum of 1 Child. Service has to be provided in a single session.
3.The Babysitting or Medical Escort service must be consumed within one year from the date of activation. Service is subject to availability.
4.The complimentary 2 hours of Babysitting service and 1 round trip medical escort does not incur any booking fees. However, transportation fees may apply depending on the location and time of service.
5.The 10% discount off all care services booked with CaregiverAsia has to meet a minimum of 3 hours booking.
6.To book care services, call CGA's hotline at 62586683. The service will be subjected to 15% booking fees. Once a booking is confirmed, payment must be made. Booking is only confirmed upon receiving full payment for the services.
7.The 10% discount for booking 3 hours and above of services is off the total sum of service fees and booking fees.
8.The care service is not applicable for corporate bookings.
9.The care service is not applicable on the eve of public holidays and public holidays.
10.The care service cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
11.The care service is not applicable for urgent cases where services are required within 24 hours.
12.All bookings shall be handled by Representatives of CGA. CGA Representatives shall contact all careseekers via contact details provided in the Activation Forms received.
13. CGA reserves the right to decline and/or refuse any requests that do not meet the Terms & Conditions of the Program. These include Activation Forms submitted with invalid or incorrect information, as well as requests that are not possible to fulfill.
14. This Program is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
Terms and Conditions - ExtraOrdinary People Limited
1. ExtraOrdinary People (EPL) Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase or activation. EPL Membership is non-transferable and covers all children (12 years and below) under the Member. All children are entitled to enjoy the benefits of membership should they be suitable for the Therapy Services.
2. Cancellation policy : Membership fee paid is non-refundable, notwithstanding Member’s cancellation of membership. Unused sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable and will be forfeited if membership is not renewed.
3. Rollover of unused sessions of Therapy Services to new Membership Year is only allowed when EPL Membership is renewed the following year.
5. EPL reserves the right at any time to :
6. The Member agree to fully indemnify EPL and its staff against all losses, damages, claims, liabilities, actions, proceedings, costs and expenses incurred or sustained while utilising the Therapy Services at EPL.
7. The Member is hereby informed that photographs or videos of Members and their children may be captured during sessions and activities. The Member agree that EPL may use and publish such photographs and/or videos in publications, website, social media channels, and other communication channels. In addition, the premises will be monitored for unauthorised recording. By attending EPL sessions and activities, the Member agree not to record or digitize any segment.
Terms and Conditions - CaregiverAsia
CaregiverAsia Pte Ltd ("CGA") maintains this web site ("Web Site") and is responsible for this promotion. All bookings and transactions are subject to following terms and conditions applying to your use ("Terms and Conditions") without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site for the Program. You may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without CGA's written permission. CGA reserves the right to cancel or amend the Program mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
1. CGA shall not be responsible and shall not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by anyone participating in this Promotion or accepting any gift. CGA is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion.
2. By participating in the Program or accepting the gift, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against CGA, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Promotion and acceptance of any gift, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
1. Each individual participating in this Program acknowledges that:
2. CGA and its affiliated companies respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Website or responds to our advertisements and Program. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.
3. You hereby agree that CGA and EPL may collect, use and disclose your personal data that you provide in this Form for the purpose of sending you updates about the relevant information, various events, and related activities in connection with the EOCP. You also consent to the disclosure of your personal data to partners/affiliates and other third-party service providers that CGA and EPL may engage from time to time. If you are providing someone else’s personal data or submitting this Form on behalf of someone else, you hereby declare that you have obtained consent from the named individual(s) in this Form, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data by you to CGA and EPL, their business partners and other third-party service providers.
2. Provision of Information to Third Parties - We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to "opt in" to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
5. Updating or Removing Information - You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within ten (10) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.